Sell your items of worth on Ohio Hoot Owl. As a bonus, we’ll also post an ad on Craigslist. We’ll also be happy to post and manage your items on eBay for a nominal fee.
Contact Otto and describe what you have for sale. Please include a number of photographs (in digital format): Click Here.
Here’s how it works:
- 1. You agree to allow Ohio Hoot Owl to post your goods on this website.
- 2. We also provide a free listing on Craigslist (Ebay as well for an additional fee).
- 3. OHO manages the day-to-day questions as well as other matters related to your goods.
- 4. We manage the money through PayPal, one of the most trusted names in on-line money matters.
- 5. When paid, we will notify you, providing you with the name and address of the buyer.
- 6. OHO charges a 20% Commission.
- 7. When confirmation by the buyer that the goods are received, we’ll provide you with prompt payment, which will be the sale price, minus OHO’s 20%.
- 8. The shipping costs will also be forwarded to you as part of your final payment.
Sign Up Today!